MRS ERTHA recognises the importance of protecting your personal data and for this reason we have developed a set of security measures aimed at protecting the data provided by you. All orders placed online by persons under 18 years of age will be cancelled.
By registering or making an online purchase, the user expressly guarantees to MRS ERTHA his consent to use his personal data, address and e-mail address, as well as data relating to his purchases. This data will be stored and processed by computer, and can be used for the purposes of promotional or advertising campaigns or for processing orders.
The personal data of users/customers of this site will be treated in accordance with and in accordance with the Portuguese Data Protection Commission.
1. OUR POLICY
The user has the right to the protection of their personal data. MRS ERTHA respects the right of users to information about the collection and processing of their personal data and determines the purposes and means by which their personal data are processed, including all security measures. MRS ERTHA guarantees that personal data are processed in Portugal correctly and lawfully. Your identity and data are not revealed to third parties for advertising purposes.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to the police or judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and upon a formal request from the authorities.
2. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The processing of personal data by MRS ERTHA will be carried out in accordance with Portuguese Law.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED
Your personal data are collected and processed within the scope of the services provided by MRS ERTHA in the online store to:
- Processing your payments, if you purchase our products, to allow you to access the status of your order, handle your inquiries and requests, and evaluate and deal with any complaints;
- To process and respond to your requests or to contact you to respond to your questions and/or requests;
- To develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our website;
- For purposes of contests or promotions in which you have participated;
- To communicate information to you, via email, SMS and other forms of electronic communication, and to manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter or other communications;
- To authenticate the identity of individuals who contact us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise;
- For information and quality assurance purposes;
- To provide you with personalized products and communications, as well as targeted advertising and product recommendations.
If the user provides MRS ERTHA with personal data of third parties without their due consent, they will be solely responsible for any illegal and improper use of such data.